I'm super excited to announce that on January 18th and 19th, I'll be in Vancouver teaching my new extended business workshop for photographers. Two full days of getting your business into shape so that it works FOR YOU. Not to mention the amazing opportunity to network with other photographers on the island so that you can all start to turn your businesses around together. I fully believe that we are stronger together than apart.
What will we learn?
Day one will be my well known pricing class--with some new tweaks and additions. We will cover:
- setting your own goals and making decisions based on what works for you and your business
- examine what it really costs to run a sustainable photography business
- an honest look at how many sessions you can take on and the barriers to filling your schedule
- discussion about the varying ways you can price yourself and making decisions about which one works best for you and your business
- a look at selling in person versus online and how you can maximize each one without coming across like a sleazy salesperson
Day two will be all new content. It will be focused on marketing and setting yourself up to hustle to help build your business as quickly as possible. We will cover:
- we will actually dissect a couple of attendees websites and marketing materials focusing on how better to market to potential clients by leveraging your differences
- We will have a giant marketing network session which will end in creating at least one marketing campaign each and a marketing calendar so we are prepared to hit the ground running after the workshop
- We will wrap by talking about how to increase brand awareness in your community
If you feel like this is something that you would love to be a part of, but you are just not sure if we are a good fit, check out some reviews for my pricing course here. And, if you still aren't sure try finding our community on Facebook called Photographer's Revolution: Real Business Talk for Family Photographers.