4 Week Online Mentorship
First two weeks cover all things related to Pricing:
In my pricing class, I will talk about what your time away from your family is really worth. We will examine what you need to be able to meet your financial goals while we take a hard look at your income and expenditures as they are right now. It's an honest look at how to create a business that has the possibility of success instead of constantly setting yourself up for failure.
When you sign up for this class, you will receive:
- daily recorded lectures for you to listen at your own pace
- assignments created to go with each lecture to help you work through your own financial plan and create pricing that works for you
- a private online group discussion during the course for you to ask Dana(and the others taking the course) your questions
- the option to be added to a private Facebook group for alumni only. This group is a wonderful resource of talented professionals with experience and expertise to help you reach your goals. There is no point in creating an action plan, if you don't have the support system to help you follow through with it.
We will cover:
- how many sessions can you really take on?
- expenses? how much? how little?
- session fee + product vs all inclusive pricing
- online or in person sales? What is right for you? Ways to increase your success with both.
- mini sessions? ugh. (hahahaha)
- what products should you carry and how should you price them?
- how much to charge for your digital files.
See what some awesome people had to say about the course HERE
The second two weeks will be all about marketing
I created the marketing portion of the course after I discovered that so many people had difficulty transitioning into sustainable pricing. I fully believe that a big part of why so many of us experience that difficulty is because we are focusing too much of our efforts in online marketing and not enough in getting out our communities and creating networks and buzz locally. The first week will be all about your online presence and how to improve it. The second week will be all about creating buzz in your community.
We will cover:
- is your portfolio curated to appeal to photographers or consumers?
- great ways to look at easily improving your SEO
- the importance of maintaining your clientbase--different ways to communicate with them to encourage them to help grow your business
- looking for and recognizing great opportunities within your own community
During the course, we will run Mon-Fri with weekends off. Afterwards, you will be added to a private Facebook group full of alumni to help encourage and support each other. The price for the mentorship is $600 CAD(+5% GST).
Registration will open on Monday, March12th(unless you are on my newsletter for photographers--then, you have an advance opportunity to register.